Sat, Jun 24|
Fostering Positive Behavior of Students Who Want Attention and Present Difficulties - Virtual
Summer Classroom Management Sessions
Time & Location
Jun 24, 2023, 9:00 AM
About the event
Dr. Hope is an accomplished teacher, professor, and national presenter for this online course. Dr. Hope is interested in developing innovative ways to engage with students who have serious behavioral issues in order to enhance learning outcomes and offer all students help in the classroom. The primary topics covered in this course include de-escalation techniques, promoting positive conduct, and resolving difficult classroom situations. In her introduction to the courses, Dr. Hope provides the methods that she used to build a friendly, inclusive classroom for children who could or might not have behavioral difficulties. The course is brimming with suggestions for how to apply research in a setting with a range of behavioral difficulties. Dr. Hope provides a wealth of useful tips and tactics that have assisted her and educators all over the country in helping students refrain from using negative behavior and pick up more constructive ones.
You will learn how to:
- Provide attention-seeking and manipulative pupils with a more welcoming and encouraging learning environment.
- Employ required corrective discipline practices without using irrational or irrelevant penalties.
- Using alternatives to greater force and control can prevent the escalation of power confrontations.
- Teach pupils how to interact with others in order to help them develop appropriate behavior.
- Reduce disruptive and attention-seeking conduct in your classroom.
- Address and support students with the four categories of behavior in particular
- Use relationships with students to resolve challenging disputes and promote a calmer classroom atmosphere
If you are using P. O. you must enter code " POREGISTER " in the coupon code section at the time of checkout to zero out the balance.