Time is TBD|
Strategies for Teaching Small Group Guided Reading Instruction (Mini Session)
In this powerful webinar, teachers will learn how to plan and conduct differentiated small-group reading sessions that result in improved student achievement.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the event
In this powerful webinar, teachers will learn how to plan and conduct differentiated small-group reading sessions that result in improved student achievement. During the workshop, Dr. Gonzales shows teachers how to support students at their developmental levels, how to engage students in authentic text, and how to provide students with targeted lessons to increase their comprehension in both literature and informational texts.
- Learn how to develop a schedule where small-group reading occurs in tandem with students working independently in literacy stations.
- Obtain ways to utilize teacher-led small groups during the reading block.
- Understand how to interpret reading levels of students and match them to an appropriate book level.
- Gain strategies to support readers at all stages of reading: emergent, early, transitional, and fluent.
- Learn how to tie whole-group mini-lessons to small-group instruction in order to support the five components of reading.
- Learn types of before, during, and after-reading strategies and how they fit into small-group reading lessons.
- Ticket type
Non Ticketed Registration
Tickets will not need to be presented at the time of the event.Price$49.00